Monday, April 26, 2010

Who am i?

I wish I can show my true self to others.


I'm such a bitch outside, pushing people away because I'm afraid of what they would see IN me.

The hardest thing for me is to connect with others. Not like being friends but actually connecting... I can't feel sorry for people or feel sympathy for them - I just don't get that.

How can you feel what others feel? That's just not natural. That's not your feeling! It's someone else's but how can you connect with that, when YOU are not the one actually feeling it?

Sometimes I wonder if I am a psychopath. Not like those crazy-psychopaths you see in the movies, but actual psychopath - person who appears normal outside but cannot feel empathy (sharing of feelings with others)...

It's real hard trying to be normal, being supportive and all when I have a roommate who is very touchy-feely. When she has problems with school, friends, family... I just don't know how to comfort her.


Although I may be a cold-hearted bitch, who can't comfort others, can't feel empathy... I do love hugs - one of those bone-crushing hugs that your guy friends give you.

No comments: